Saturday, April 12, 2008

WOW!

I am sitting here getting ready for a break and the phone rings...

"WKMS, this is John."

The voice at the other end says, "Hi, is this John McMillen on the air right now?"

I reply "Yeah, this is he."

Then from the other end comes, "This is Sam Bush."

Well, I wondered which one of my mfriends was trying to play a joke on me. So I said, "Yeah Right."

The caller tried to assure me he was actually Sam Bush so I proceeded with some questions and low and behold it was Sam Bush! His wife had been on the internet and was alerted that there was a birthday tribute to him going on at some radio station out of Murray, KY.

Well, Sam proceeded to find the phone number and give me a ring... and I am still glowing!

Thanks Sam Bush for making my day and a BIG, ROUSING Happy Birthday to you!

Also, thanks to the listener from St. Louis who was listening via the internet who tipped Sam's wife off!

WOW! what a morning!

No comments: